Sunday, January 23, 2011

Attending the Merida LDS Temple

The Fieldsteds have been in communication with the Merida LDS temple. Here is a response from Marsha. Also, our last Sunday is primarily a travel day. We have received permission to have a simple Sacrament Meeting on the bus, which we will hold at 7:30 am.

"I called and got a hold of the temple president at the Mérida Temple. He
didn't speak English but I stumbled through my Spanish and let him
know that we'd have a group coming on Tues night at 8:00. He said
that would be fine. I'm going to have my son call on Tues to verify
that they understood. I do need a rough count on how many people
will be going. Brent said it shouldn't be a problem to have the bus


take us there. It's around 7-8 LONG blocks from our hotel and it
would be safe to walk but it will be late when they get back so it would
be better to have the bus do transportation.

There is no clothing rental there but I think I understood him to say
that they have a few clothes.. but people shouldn't count on that.
I'll have Jesse clarify it on Tues."

Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment