Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to the BYU-Idaho Yucatan Adventure Blog



This blog will provide a place for our tour guests to post pictures, memories, comments, and more. At the conclusion of the tour we will collect pictures from all of our guests and prepare a DVD so we can all relive a wonderful adventure.

Before the tour, we can use this as a place to introduce ourselves.

This will be my third tour to the Yucatan with Brent and Marsha. I will be traveling with my 14 year-old son Christopher who is a history nut. Here is a picture of Christopher at the small village we will visit. The second picture is of me and my daughter at the top of the main pyramid in Ek Balam.

The background picture is of Cenote Ik Kil, one of my favorite places on Earth and one of our tour stops.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. There seem to be plenty of opportunities for swimming. Are changing facilities available, or do we dress amphibiously, or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great questions, most beach areas we visit will have public restrooms/changing areas as well as Cenote Ik Kil. At Cenote Xkekken, we kick the boys off the bus for the ladies to change, then the quys have their turn.

    Thank you for the question.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait!! I am looking forward to swimming in the cenotes!

    ReplyDelete