Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Meet the Vances!


Buenos Dias! We are Linda and Robert Vance and we are so excited to be going on this Yucatan Adventure.  We love to travel but have not done near enough of it.  When we are not adventuring, we hunker down in Las Vegas, NV.  We are the parents of six kids form kindergarten to college.  Robert served a mission in Chile and I served in Oklahoma.  I think Robert's language skills will come in much more handy on this trip than mine!  Robert works as a self-employed physician and I stay home when I am not driving a kid somewhere.  Robert is a weekend warrior on a mountain bike and I like the gym, sometimes.  We are looking forward to this going on this trip with my parents, brothers, sister-in-laws, aunt, uncle and cousins!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Linda and Robert, glad to have a Dr. along and a Spanish speaker as well. This is going to be a fun trip.

    SD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see ya all again! I failed Spanish twice, one at ricks, and again at ISU, so we are soo excited to have a speaker around!

    ReplyDelete