Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet Kathryn Judd

My favorite thing to do is spend time with my 
grandchildren, children and extended family.
       
I love reading and enjoy the book club I belong to in my ward.   I 
have a big yard at my home and enjoy gardening and mowing lawns, but not shoveling snow.   I 
like to sew and enjoy making pajama bottoms, aprons, and am learning to make quilts.

Expectations for the trip:
My plan is to enjoy the the ruins and feel the spirit of  each 
location.   I am grateful that these sites were preserved that they 
can be enjoyed by people of today.      

I look forward to knowing more about each location and learn about 
those people who made them.  I also look forward to knowing and 
appreciating the people who live in the land of Mexico today.

No comments:

Post a Comment